httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject Re: SYSV Semaphores.
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:23:07 GMT writes:

> How many platforms are using SYSV Semaphores in 2.0?  I seem to think that
> a great deal of platforms are, which is probably pretty bad.   1.3 almost
> never uses SYSV Semaphores, and we probably want to do the same
> thing.

We've only had a way to choose this for a week or so, and OS/390 is
the only platform for which we select SysV sems currently.  As far as
autodetection goes, it is hard to believe that SysV sems would be
selected anywhere.

Jeff Trawick | | PGP public key at web site:
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

View raw message