httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support ab.c ab.dsp htdigest.c htdigest.dsp htpasswd.c htpasswd.dsp logresolve.c logresolve.dsp rotatelogs.c rotatelogs.dsp
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:48:58 GMT
wrowe@locus.apache.org writes:

> wrowe       00/12/21 13:00:48
>
>   Modified:    support  ab.c ab.dsp htdigest.c htdigest.dsp htpasswd.c
>                         htpasswd.dsp logresolve.c logresolve.dsp
>                         rotatelogs.c rotatelogs.dsp
>   Log:
>     All the supports now build on APR (+APRUTIL), no reliance on
>   httpd.

So what if we have some autoconfiguration requirements in one of the
support programs... It automatically goes in APR (-0)?  The support
programs get their own configure script (-1)?

Is APR now promising to figure out existence of all header files that
any APR app might use and export as APR_HAVE_xyz_H?  What about
functions?

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...