httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/build buildexports.awk
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:48:20 GMT
gstein@locus.apache.org writes:

> gstein      00/12/07 02:54:17
>
>   Modified:    build    buildexports.awk
>   Log:
>   *) do not put the (const void *) cast into the code (it isn't
>   needed)

I'm afraid that it is.  Without it, we get a warning for every line on
some platforms.  Here is a sample on Tru64:

> cc: Warning: exports.c, line 41: In the initializer for ap_hack_apr_dso_load, the referenced
type of the pointer value "apr_dso_load" is "function (pointer to pointer to struct apr_dso_handle_t,
pointer to const char, pointer to struct apr_pool_t) returning int", which is not compatible
with "const void". (ptrmismatch)
> const void *ap_hack_apr_dso_load = apr_dso_load;

I'll fix shortly.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...