httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: installing DSOs
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:23:00 GMT
Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> writes:

> > DSOs have worked fine for quite a while until the last code re-org.
> > "make install" does not install (at least some) dsos.
> >
> > I guess the consensus is that nobody has any thoughts on how to get
> > dsos installed again :)
> >

> Oh... Hrm. Is mod_so being built?

yeah, all the modules were being built properly up to the point of
"make install"...

what was happening is that the "make install" logic which decides
whether or not mod_so was included checked a variable which had only
the list of static modules for that directory...  with the division of
modules among various directories recently (generators, filters,
mappers, etc.), this no longer worked unless in the same directory as
mod_so (I suspect it was broken all along for modules in extra)

I committed a fix in the last hour...

Thanks for your enthusiasm!
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...