httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: httpd-2.0 module is up
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 18:54:21 GMT
"Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@ebuilt.com> writes:

> I tagged the old module with "moving_to_httpd_module" before I
> did the copies, so we can use that to pick up changes after the
> copy and repeat them on httpd.  Unfortunately, that means all of
> Jeff Trawick's changes this morning.

I'll work on getting my apache changes from this a.m. up-to-date
now...

hmmm... modules/aaa seems a little mysterious to me (but I didn't
follow the restructuring discussion very closely :) )

apr didn't checkout automatically...

Do we know if we have the cvs mailing list working yet?

anoncvs checkout seems to be going okay at the moment.  I created the
magic symbolic link in /home/cvspublic.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...