httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Finally found the problems. :-(
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:57:56 GMT

> yeah, they were a source of leaks in 1.3 as well :)
> 
> btw, a method i used to find leaks in 1.3 was to log when new blocks were
> allocated.  after initial startup, a server should settle off with enough
> allocated blocks just being recycled on the free list, and should stop
> allocating new blocks.

Good idea.  Once I remove the NULL pool option, I'll probably try doing
this.

Ryan

_______________________________________________________________________________
Ryan Bloom                        	rbb@apache.org
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Mime
View raw message