httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Missing header?
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:48:36 GMT

Easy to fix.  This is using the old style of include by specifying that
the file exists in the unix directory.

On my machine, I have a file, srclib/apr/include/arch/unix/i18n.h, which
is the file we want to include.  Just remove the "unix/" from the front of
the header file specification.  The Makefile includes the correct
directories automatically.

Ryan

On Sun, 31 Dec 2000, Ben Laurie wrote:

> srclib/apr/i18n/unix/utf8_ucs2.c includes "unix/i18n.h" - there is no
> such header - this breaks "make depend" - which is bad. What's the deal?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ben.
>
> --
> http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html
>
> "There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he
> doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Robert Woodruff

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131