httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Deja vu
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:32:54 GMT

> -lcrypt
> srclib/apr/libapr.a(homedir.o): In function `apr_get_home_directory':
> /usr/home/ben/work/httpd-2.0/srclib/apr/user/unix/homedir.c(.text+0x28):
> undefined reference to `getpwnam_r'
> *** Error code 1
>
> I'm sure we fixed this a year ago, but I've forgotten how - does anyone
> remember?

Please make sure that you are actually linking in the library that you
need.  If not, we need to add a library to the EXTRA_LIBS variable in
APR.  I don't have access to a 3.2 machine myself, but 2.0 is compiling
fine on 4.1 and 4.2 right now, so that tells me that it is basically just
a missing library for a function that has moved.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131