httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: 2.0 has problems with request bodies?
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2000 01:52:46 GMT

> Hmm. This means we have a crasher on the RH7 platform, and no known issues
> on RH6.x platforms (I've been able to run a simple regression on
> Apache/DAV).
>
> Next Thursday when I get back, I'd be happy with a bit of remote debugging
> if somebody would be able to provide SSH access to an RH7 box.

I'll be back on Tuesday, and I'm also willing to take a closer look at
this on RH7.  I thought I had access to a box, but my friend is in Lincoln
this week, so I don't have access to a box until probably Wednesday at the
earliest.  If somebody else wants to give me SSH access, I could debug on
Tuesday sometime.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131