httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/http http_protocol.c
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 01:37:08 GMT

> Then I'm backing out the target change for the Apache.exe binary
> and the associated lib*.dll files (just the target directory,
> back to the root.)  We'll wait for beta2 for the change.
>
> The next patch was to be a code fix to get the ServerRoot relative
> to the Apache.exe *minux* the bin/ path.  Since that seems to be
> the major sort of change you are asking to hold on... the target
> of Apache.exe remains the ServerRoot folder on Win32.

That sounds like a good idea.  We should be able to roll the initial beta
in a little while.  I am testing the binbuild.sh script one more time to
make sure everything is working correctly.  Once I am done, I will tag the
tree, and we will un-freeze.  Then we all have two days to test the hell
out of this thing before we actually release the first beta.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131