httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Beta rolls tomorrow.
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 06:28:52 GMT

I am planning to roll the beta tomorrow sometime.  There are issues that
will not be solved before this beta, but I think 99% of the really big
issues are taken care of.  I do not know when I will have time to actually
roll the beta, but I will send e-mail before I do.  Because this is the
first beta, I would suggest that we basically enter a code freeze at this
point, and lift it when the beta rolls.  If anybody has a problem with
that, please speak up.

I am planning to commit some new files in the next few hours/early
tomorrow morning.  Those files will be things like the LICENSE file, a
README, binbuild.sh, etc.  There may be some other small commits to
Makefiles in preparation for the roll.

Feel free to speak up and tell me we aren't ready.

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131