httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: install directory layout
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2000 16:13:53 GMT

> > Here is what I propose for the new layout:
> > That should be it.  Any thoughts/complaints?  If not I will implement this
> > for Unix on Monday.
>
> This seems fine, and it actually looks a lot like what we have today. So --
> I'm unclear on what is *different* about your proposal. Could you clarify
> what you're suggesting that we change?

This would completely remove all of the subdirectories from the include
dir.  It would also remove the libexec directory, and split it into two
different directories, one for modules and one for libraries.  However, I
want Windows and Unix to look the same, so that may not be possible.  We
may have to use bin/ for libraries and modules/ for modules.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131