httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Alpha 9 and Beta 1
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 05:55:56 GMT

So, with the new repository structure in place, I think we are close to
ready to move forward.  So, here is my latest hope for a way to move
forward.  :-)

Alpha 9:		Friday Dec 8
	This gives everybody four days to make sure their pet projects are
still working.  I realize that this may not be enough time.  If it isn't,
then I would suggest either Dec 11, 12, or 13.

Beta 1:			Friday Dec 22
	This gives us between one and a half and two weeks between the
last alpha and the first beta.  I really want to get this beta out in
December, because if we don't, there is no way we will hit a release at
ApacheCon, which is another goal of mine.

Please re-read the last sentance.  Releasing at ApacheCon is MY
goal.  This is not the group's goal, this is my own personal goal, but I
will continue to strive to make it a reality.  :-)

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131