httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/test Makefile.in
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 23:15:04 GMT

> Guess I need to get apu_dbm integrated into apr-util pretty quick, and
> then apr-util into Apache.
>
> [ dav doesn't build without it ]

Right now, nothing will build, because the buckets aren't in the code
anyplace.  All of ap was not moved to httpd-2.0, so we are basically
screwed with regard to a working (or even compiling) server.  My plan is
to get httpd-2.0 to mostly compile, and then get to work populating
apr-utils ASAP.  Feel free to start working on getting APR-utils up and
working.  I am VERY driven to get this done though, so I will be working
on apr-utils as soon as httpd-2.0 requires it to build. :-)

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131