httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Confused about APR split
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 14:41:19 GMT

> I noticed the same a couple hours ago.  I think the problem is with
> the old apr repository still being in apache-2.0.  I suspect that what
> you need to do is delete the existing apr directory and replace it with
> a fresh checkout from the anonymous cvs site for apr.
>
> I am building the httpd-2.0 module right now, and I assume that later
> today somebody will add the smarts to buildconf to detect the missing
> srclib directories and instruct the developer on how to checkout.

That is the problem and solution.  This really only affects updating
unless you checkout without the -P option.  I would like to remove the apr
directory from the Apache repository, but I believe that if we are just
going to re-organize into a new repository, then there is no real need.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131