httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Code Re-org.
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 03:42:35 GMT

Roy,

As long as you are going to do the code re-org, can I impose on you to do
one more thing?  Currently we are using a hosed repository for MM, because
I started by importing it the first time, but I didn't really understand
how to upgrade MM when a new version came out, so I used commit to get the
new version into CVS.  This will make it hard to import new versions of MM
in the future.  Could you fix this?

The fix is relatively easy, we just have to get a diff of what we have in
CVS now against the most recent version of MM from Ralf.  Then, we import
the latest version into CVS and apply the patch.  I was going to wait
until Ralf released the latest version of MM to fix this, but I would
prefer to not have this problem in the new repository.  If you don't want
to deal with this, just let me know and don't put MM in the
repository.  I'll add it as soon as you complete the re-org.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131