httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jie Gao <J....@isu.usyd.edu.au>
Subject Re: 1.3.15...
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:27:18 GMT
On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Are you quite certain it did so before?  On which platform is apache
> running?  Which platform exposed the NFS?  Does the behavior return
> if you go back to 1.3.12, or might you have updated the NFS?

 OK, I am supplying all the info requested by all who replied here in

 - Platform:

 SunOS 5.7 Generic_106541-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-80
 Server Version: Apache/1.3.14 (Unix)

 - Yes, I have this in my config (Yes, I know this is stupid, but I
 inherited this and cannot change it, and this may be the cause of
 the problem?):

     AddHandler server-parsed .shtml htm html

 - No, no "Last-Modified:" header was sent out either.

 - No, I don't know whether this was the case with previous versions
   of Apache; I stumbled on this discovery only by chance.

Regards,

Jie