httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: from-cvs out of date
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2000 20:04:15 GMT
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000, dean gaudet wrote:
> still checks out using the old apache-2.0 repository.
> it could be fixed by making an apache-2.0 module which did the right thing
> ;)

Fixed.  I've also moved it from to for clarity.  I've edited the page to reflect this, though the link to
it really should be on  Jonathan?

There's apparently been some undocumented tinkering with the taritup
program, though, doing something funky with the docs:

  VER=`echo $repos | sed -e 's:^.*-::g;'`
  rm -rf $repos/htdocs
  cvs -R checkout -Pd $repos/htdocs httpd-docs-$VER/htdocs

Ken?  Shouldn't we just have a clean checkout of the httpd-docs-* modules?

> you guys missed me right?

Of course!

View raw message