httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey A. Stuart" <>
Subject RE: Restarting 2.0 on locus. :-)
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 04:43:35 GMT
Went to and related sites and images are coming
up fine for me.  This is W2K with IE 5.0 and NeoPlanet 5.2.  So far, it
seems fast...

Jeff (FurBall)
WebOverdrive Newbie Tech Board

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: Restarting 2.0 on locus. :-)

Okay, the server is back up.  The problem seems to have been sendfile on
FreeBSD.  I will be looking into both sendfile and virtual hosts on
FreeBSD tonight.  Those are two problems that I have had on locus
today.  Will people please test this again, and keep reporting the

I haven't seen the problem that Brian Havard reported, the repeat of the
header in the middle of the page yet.  I'll try to repeat it
though.  Brian, what browser are you using?  Does it still happen after
the restart?

Thanks everybody.

> when i looked at, the top image didn't
> get sent completely. this is using netscape 4.76 on linux.
> if i just view that image, it doesn't load completely, either.
> jim

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131