httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Jeannin <xavier.jean...@cgm.cnrs-gif.fr>
Subject RE: run a program on a remote computer
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:48:22 GMT
Thank you for your response. I am not familiar with Apache and I don't
catch  everything you suggest.
1) on my web server, I get input information by a using a FORM METHOD.
2) How can I send this input information and the command to run to the
computer which treat the data  ?
3) How can I send the result to the web server from the computer which
treat the data  ?

Perhaps It appears my computing level is too low, and so it will be long
and difficult to explain me.
if it is the case, forget it.

again thank you for your help

best regards