httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Order of handlers
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:52:12 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> Hey Ben,
>
> As long as you are hacking away on the handler stuff, what are the chances
> you could add the generic hooks we talked about in London?  Also, I agree
> with Will, it would be REALLY cool if we could specify handler order in
> the config file.

This should really be a much more general thing (for example, specifying
I/O filter order). I have some ideas, anyway, which I'm about to
summarise.

Once that's out of the way, I promise I'll think about generic hooks
(actually, I already am, but I can't concentrate while this is going
on).

Cheers,

Ben.

--