httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Theo E. Schlossnagle" <je...@cnds.jhu.edu>
Subject Re: Order of handlers
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2000 15:42:21 GMT
Ben,

I know my vote doesn't count :-)  But, without something like this, it will be
very difficult to make something like mod_backhand to work.  Right now,
mod_backhand completely misbehves if isn't module order isn't right.  So, by
all means , give me more power as a module writer!

BTW, I plan on beginning to port mod_backhand to 2.0 now that a beta is close.

--
Theo Schlossnagle
1024D/A8EBCF8F/13BD 8C08 6BE2 629A 527E  2DC2 72C2 AD05 A8EB CF8F