httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eli Marmor <mar...@elmar.co.il>
Subject Re: Beta rolls tomorrow.
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 09:43:02 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> I am planning to commit some new files in the next few hours/early
> tomorrow morning.  Those files will be things like the LICENSE file, a
> README, binbuild.sh, etc.  There may be some other small commits to
> Makefiles in preparation for the roll.

<Please don't shoot me>

Won't it be better to leave at least 24 hours between commiting
binbuild.sh and rolling, so people will have the chance to test it
under as many platforms as possible?  I understood that the changes
to binbuild.sh were too major to just commit it in the last minute.

</Please don't shoot me>

--
Eli Marmor
marmor@netmask.it