httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject 1.3.15...
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:53:51 GMT
I'd like to propose a code freeze on 1.3.15-dev. Right now, we
need to look at the byte range issue (there's a patch on the
table) but, I'm sure, that people are busy right now, so I
don't foresee us tagging and rolling until the 26th or so.
I want to avoid bits and pieces being added in for now on.
There's that issue that Sascha mentioned about semaphore
locking being hosed that we need to address.