httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: 2.0 has problems with request bodies?
Date Sat, 23 Dec 2000 01:49:46 GMT
Hmm. This means we have a crasher on the RH7 platform, and no known issues
on RH6.x platforms (I've been able to run a simple regression on
Apache/DAV).

Next Thursday when I get back, I'd be happy with a bit of remote debugging
if somebody would be able to provide SSH access to an RH7 box.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/