httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject README/INSTALL remnants from 1.3
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:21:21 GMT

Hey...

  A couple of things I notice in the README and LICENSE files for 2.0 that are still
leftover from 1.3:

README:

  This package contains software written and copyrighted by Henry
  Spencer.  Please see the file called src/regex/COPYRIGHT.

This should be updated to reflect the fact that we're using PCRE now, I think.

INSTALL:

The disk space requirements are far greater than indicated (Apache+APR+etc seems to be
about 23-24MB on my machine after compilation... I didn't check the size of an installed
copy).

There are still some references to APACI... somebody needs to do a search-and-replace for
"APACI" to something more 2.0-ish.  =-)

--Cliff