httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support htdigest.c htpasswd.c
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:32:05 GMT
On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 05:05:53PM -0000, rbb@locus.apache.org wrote:
> rbb         00/12/19 09:05:50
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES Makefile.in acinclude.m4
>                build    buildexports.awk buildexports.sh
>                include  ap_config.h ap_listen.h http_config.h httpd.h
>                         util_ebcdic.h
>                modules/experimental mod_charset_lite.c
>                modules/filters mod_include.h
>                modules/proxy mod_proxy.h proxy_ftp.c proxy_util.c
>                os/bs2000 ebcdic.c
>                os/tpf   ebcdic.c
>                server   Makefile.in main.c util.c util_ebcdic.c util_md5.c
>                         util_script.c
>                .        aclocal.m4 hints.m4
>                helpers  make_export.awk
>                passwd   apr_getpass.c apr_md5.c
>                src/crypto ap_sha1.c
>                src/encoding ap_base64.c
>                support  htdigest.c htpasswd.c
>   Log:
>   Force all Apache functions to be linked into the executable, whether they
>   are used or not.  This uses the same mechanism that is used for APR
>   and APR-util.  This may not be the correct solution, but it works, and that
>   is what I really care about.  This also renames CHARSET_EBCDIC to
>   AP_CHARSET_EBCDIC.  This is for namespace correctness, but it also makes
>   the exports script a bit easier.

Would have been nice to separate these into two changes. It was kind of hard
to separate what was for exports, and what was CHARSET_EBCDIC stuff.

This patch also points out that we're using AP_CHARSET_EBCDIC in APR and
APRUTIL, but the thing is defined by Apache.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/