httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/aaa mod_auth_anon.c mod_auth_db.c mod_auth_dbm.c mod_auth_digest.c
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:28:23 GMT
On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 03:09:07PM -0000, rbb@locus.apache.org wrote:
> rbb         00/12/19 07:09:05
>
>   Modified:    .        CHANGES
>                modules/aaa mod_auth_anon.c mod_auth_db.c mod_auth_dbm.c
>                         mod_auth_digest.c
>   Log:
>   Get all of the auth modules to the point that they will install and
>   be loadable into the server.  Our new build/install mechanism expects
>   that all modules will have a common name format.  The auth modules
>   didn't use that format, so we didn't install them properly.

What was causing this problem? This change seems to be overdone.

Was it the module structure name? That is easily changed in the
APACHE_MODULE() config macro.

If it *was* the structure name, I can see changing that, but this particular
patch changed a bunch of other things, too. Wondering why...

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/