httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Finch <...@dotat.at>
Subject Re: protocol/6973: http_protocol.c isn't compatible with HTTP RFC
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 18:40:17 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

>  what did you come up with for this?  Do we want to simply use your
>quick fix ... do you want to roll a patch ... do you want someone else
>to deal with this (can I hear a really loud "HELL YES!"?)

I have a modified quick fix, which is BALGE. The 416 thing is only a
SHOULD so not implementing it isn't a disaster.

I don't know what others think, so I'm ccing new-httpd to get some feedback.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch    fanf@covalent.net    dot@dotat.at
"Perhaps on your way home you will pass someone in the dark,