httpd-dev mailing list archives

From field...@ebuilt.com
Subject Re: Code Re-org.
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:39:14 GMT
Catching up on old mail while sitting in an IETF session...

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 07:42:35PM -0800, rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> As long as you are going to do the code re-org, can I impose on you to do
> one more thing?  Currently we are using a hosed repository for MM, because
> I started by importing it the first time, but I didn't really understand
> how to upgrade MM when a new version came out, so I used commit to get the
> new version into CVS.  This will make it hard to import new versions of MM
> in the future.  Could you fix this?

I didn't do this only because I never reorg'd apr and it didn't seem
safe to do it myself -- sounds like a good idea though.

....Roy

p.s. Sony Vaio C1VN with wireless ORiNOCO card rocks!  Now if I could just
     find the time to install a real OS...