httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: more CVS repository maintenance
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2000 07:09:51 GMT
On Sat, Dec 09, 2000 at 12:32:23AM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

Yah... I waited for the end of the day, presuming that people would have
updated. But it isn't that big of a deal. I think that we can assume people
will have seen the above note and can just deal with it.

We aren't going to do any more of this mucking after the next alpha, so it
is a very transitory phenomena.

Cheers,
-g

--