httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/srclib/sdbm .cvsignore Makefile.in sdbm.c sdbm.h sdbm_hash.c sdbm_lock.c sdbm_pair.c sdbm_pair.h sdbm_private.h sdbm_tune.h sdbmlib.dsp
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 07:15:32 GMT
On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 10:58:59PM -0800, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> --- gstein@locus.apache.org wrote:
> >   Removed:     srclib/sdbm .cvsignore Makefile.in sdbm.c sdbm.h sdbm_hash.c
> >                         sdbm_lock.c sdbm_pair.c sdbm_pair.h sdbm_private.h
> >                         sdbm_tune.h sdbmlib.dsp
> >   Log:
> >   no longer needed. this is picked up from apr-util instead.
>

> Before the Alpha gets rolled and the new repository gets a set of its own tags, it
> might be good for somebody to go back through (as you've already done once, I
> believe), and clean out the Attics one last time, don't you think?

Absolutely.

I'm gonna nuke the directory itself. But that would really mess up some
users' working copies if I did that right off the bat. I'm presuming that
people will "cvs update" soon, which will delete the working copy directory
(via pruning), and then it will be less disruptive to delete it from the CVS
repository.

The other big benefit to doing the "cvs rm" is that email gets sent to tell
people about it :-)

Cheers,
-g

--