httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: httpd-2.0 module is up
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:44:07 GMT
On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 07:35:40PM -0800, rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> > > Don't nuke any tags
> >
> > We can do this...
> >
> > > -- they are needed for reference back to the
> > > other repository.
> >
> > But I don't understand this part.
> >
> > Could you explain a bit? I'm not sure how the old tags will help us, when
> > they're on files in the new apr-util directory tree...
>
> Just a note.  I haven't yet, and don't plan to, nuke any tags.  The files
> were moved, except for the apu_dmb.c files (this only affects DAV and the
> test dir, and I want a working server.  Greg, feel free).  After we have
> decided if we are going to nuke the tags, I will take care of this.

No problem. I'll get the files moved (and renamed) later tonite. I've got
some stuff to do this evening, then a friend is arriving late tonite. After
everybody goes to bed (and I'm still awake :-), I'll take care of apu_dbm.

[ and yah: we can certainly wait on the tags; it doesn't truly hurt to have
  them still there (but can be confusing to somebody pulling an old
  version), but I'm curious about Roy's comment... ]

thx,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/