httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <>
Subject Re: httpd-2.0 module is up
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 03:14:49 GMT
> hmmm... modules/aaa seems a little mysterious to me (but I didn't
> follow the restructuring discussion very closely :) )

Sorry -- it is standard IETF parlance for Access Authentication and
Authorization.  I will be adding a README to the modules directory.

> apr didn't checkout automatically...

Due to the difference in developer groups, it will need to be
checked-out independently.  The same is true of apr-util and
(eventually) other libraries that we use but don't maintain.

> Do we know if we have the cvs mailing list working yet?

Yes -- I made sure of that before posting.

> anoncvs checkout seems to be going okay at the moment.  I created the
> magic symbolic link in /home/cvspublic.

Thanks, I forgot to enable that.  The link to httpd-docs-2.0 was
pointing to the wrong place, but I've fixed that now.

View raw message