httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: httpd-2.0 module is up
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 02:58:54 GMT
Argh.  I took a nap and woke up four hours later.  When I did,
I realized that I forgot to mention the most important thing --
I want everyone to look at the repository and see if the new layout
is good or if it sucks.  If it sucks, I'd like to fix it now before too
much is invested in the work.

One thing I know I screwed up was in moving the three main http
files over to modules/http -- I should have left them in server
(what was src/main) to make the build easier.  I am fixing that now.
Ryan, let me know if I am getting in your way.

The other thing I didn't mention is that I did not change the
avail line for apache-2.0, since I wasn't sure if we wanted to
adopt this new repository right away or if was going to be kicked
back at me for improvements.  *shrug*

....Roy