httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: os-windows/6296: Long directory names prevent CGI from running properly
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:34:52 GMT
> From: Jim Jagielski [mailto:jim@jaguNET.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 9:21 AM
>
> I'll hold off :)

No no no... All my reports are good up to this moment... although a few
are still testing or haven't acked the message.  I retested just before
I sent this note.  I was going from your note about 4pm EST, so I should
have said T+0600 ... don't hold on anything but a -HOLD- message :-)

b.t.w. the Win32 build does work again after a patch to Makefile.win
late last night - don't panic if someone with a slightly out-of-date tree
suggests that Win32 doesn't build - have them refresh their tree or grab
Makefile.win from viewcvs.

I'm simply clearing all the bug reports/flagged notes from my mail
repositories, so I know these issues are all out of my hair :-)