httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: 2.0 flavor byteranges still broken [was patch...]
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2000 19:42:34 GMT

Then we will be 100% on target for 2.0 :-)  If we need to accept the trailing
semicolon, then 1.3.15 needs a small bit of work.  I suggest we apply
the 1.3.15 patch, and work forward from that patch with the ';' exception.

> Bill,  let's be smart about this, and test 1.3 against 2.0 and
> vice-versa.  If you send a list of requests that you are using to test
> 1.3, I will run them against 2.0, and we can ensure that we
> always send the same response.

I'd suggest we work up a short script to run requests and pump them
into the server, and look for specific elements of the return to decide
we like the behavior.  I'm out of time this afternoon, but you are
right, it's certainly a good idea.