httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Schafer <Frank.Scha...@setuza.cz>
Subject mod_perl installation
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 12:45:44 GMT
Hi there,

I have the problem, that apache seems to DO NOT accept my mod_perl installation.

I'm running a glibc2 Linux box (Slack 7.1) with Perl 5.005 installed.
I could siccessful install all perl modules required for mod_perl. During
installation, I followed the instructions in the REDME file of themod_perl
distro.

i did s ``perl Makefile.PL EVERYTHIUNG=1'' in the mod_perl distro, copied the
modules source into the apache source tree, made the changes in
${APACHESRC}/src/Configuration, configured and installed apache, compiled and
installed mod_perl.

Apache don't compile any perl module, and after the installation a ``make
test''  in the mod_perl distro fails.

Any suggestion?

Thanks for any help
Frank