httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support ab.dsp htdigest.dsp htpasswd.dsp logresolve.dsp rotatelogs.dsp
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:55:43 GMT
Win32 builders,

Does anyone see a reason to -not- eliminate the /GX exception code, before
I off it from the rest of the tree?

Note I'm applying the debug/release stuff to every tree, so we will no longer
have dozens of little mod_blekD and mod_blekR directories, and the /Fd
flag allows us to do so cleanly.  I was about to leave intermediates in the
src folder, until I considered you could not keep both builds in parallel.
The only working directories will be Debug/ and Release/ for binaries, and
LibD/ and LibR/ for static packages (all four needed in some cases, like apr).