httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Win32 is _almost_ building
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:10:37 GMT

I'm leaving things as they are for right now, letting the apr-util
folks catch up.  I don't want to spend 24x7 keeping up.

I've stripped apr_canonical_error() from the open symbols.  However,
OS2 still uses this (now internal) symbol for apr_os_strerror().
Brian, if you would like to find a good way to handle this, that
would be great, or you can simply leave as is.

Just playing within APR itself while I wait for dust to settle :-)