httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_core.c http_protocol.c
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:24:31 GMT
> I think the fix is to leave content length filter in there, but if it
> sees a flush bucket prior to EOS it should disable itself and let
> everything flow as it comes.
>
> A module has to do a flush to let the content flow to the client ASAP
> so we can use that trigger to know what to do.

I just committed a change which causes the content length filter to
stop collecting content if it gets a flush bucket.  I think this is
right in general and I *hope* that it helps PHP.  To play with the
change, I added a call to ap_rflush() to mod_autoindex.  It did the
right thing as far as I could tell.

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...