httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: exports.c (yet again)
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2000 03:13:14 GMT
rbb@covalent.net writes:

> > > apr_sendfile APR_HAS_SENDFILE
> > > apr_open
> > > apr_os_set_thread   APR_HAS_THREADS
> > >

> > I don't see anything wrong with this in theory...  Once we have the
> > mechanism in place it shouldn't take too long to do should it?  Of course
> > maintaining it could be another story...
>
> We don't maintain the httpd.def files now  :-)  We would actually be more
> likely to keep this up to date, because ALL platforms would require
> it.  The mechanism is pretty much there.  We need to add the dependancies
> to httpd.exp and then mofidy the script to deal with those.

httpd.exp needs to be generated from the table (which would live in
another file).  AIX uses httpd.exp as-is (i.e., without the column for
optional feature test macro).  Also, we may eventually have functions
which aren't provided on AIX, so httpd.exp would need to have fewer
functions than the table.

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...