httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Beta????
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 17:23:34 GMT
On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, David Reid wrote:

> Do we want to reorganise the tree along the lines of Roy's suggestion?  If
> we're going to I'd rather do it before we roll the first beta so we don't
> confuse people by moving stuff around...
>
> +1 for something more akin to Roy's suggestion than currently
> +1 for doing it prior to beta

I guess the only question then, is how long do we wait?  We just started
the aputil library as well, should we populate that more before we go
beta?  I don't have any answers, but if we keep putting this off, we'll
never go beta.  At some point we need to accept that either we are going
to make changes after the beta, or we need to just have a cut-off and go
beta.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131