httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: [Patch]: mod_include.c port to 2.0 buckets (includes new mod_include.h)
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:20:49 GMT
On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Paul J. Reder wrote:

> Finally, The promised port/rewrite of mod_include. Sorry it took so long.
>
> This is a CVS diff from locus. It includes the new mod_include.h file
> after the mod_include.c diff listing. Sorry it is so long, but it was
> a rewrite ;)

I have just put this on my machine and tried to serve the FAQ.  I am
getting some very strange results.  If I request the page multiple times,
I get different results.  The first time, I get the top of the page,
ending in

"<!C-- If adding a relative link to another part of the"

The second time I get everything but the top portion of the page, starting
with

"-->"

These two results pretty consistently alternate although sometimes I have
to make multiple requests before they will switch.

I am looking into the problem, but I am hesitant to commit this patch if
it can't serve the FAQ.  Do people disagree with that?

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131