httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_cgi.c
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2000 20:06:55 GMT
On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, Greg Stein wrote:

> What are you guys talking about?
>
> apr_time_t is 64 bits
> apr_interval_time_t is (already!) 32 bits
>
> An interval time can go for 71 minutes, if my math is right.

Whoops.  You are correct.  I saw the 32 bit interval time and thought we
could use it for the actual timeout, then read the note that said our
interval times were 16-bit, and didn't connect the two for some reason.

In that case, the fix is to re-type the timeout in the server_rec to an
interval_time_t.  That should allow us to remove the casts.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131