httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_cgi.c
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2000 16:04:49 GMT
On Sat, 18 Nov 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> [...]

Or, and this is just an option, we could use 32-bit interval times.  The
definition of an interval time is one that starts now and goes into the
future as opposed to an absolute time value.  I know that as the cache
work is completed we are going to want hours or possibly days as the
timeout values.  Let's just simplfy things immensly and call interval
times 32-bit.  Yes, this does waste 16-bits for timeout's, but that isn't
the end of the world.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131