httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Alpah this weekend.
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:25:31 GMT

> > 1)  Doesn't compile on Windows...

This is done now.

> > 2)  Mod_proxy.  I want a working proxy in the last alpha...

This is done now, although it isn't a great proxy yet.  I am planning to
announce mod_proxy is in pre-alpha stage in the alpha announcement.

> > 3)  Time issues on my part...

Not resolved, so the alpha waits a day or two.

> 4) I would like to have the rewritten mod_include included. I am in the
>    debugging phase trying to get some core dumps eradicated. I will be
>    posting a (buggy?) version today for initial review and hope to have
>    the rest of the kinks worked out by the end of the weekend. A couple of
>    days would be more than helpful.

Can you post the initial version ASAP?  I would really like to get this
filter in so people can play with it, seg faults and all.  The sooner the
code is posted, the sooner these bugs are found.  :-)

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131