httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject The next few weeks
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 21:02:24 GMT

I want to make sure that I have the same information as everybody
else.  :-)

The last I heard, we were going to make an alpha 8 release this weekend,
preferably Friday.  I am perfectly willing to volunteer unless somebody
else wants to roll it.

At the end of the month, like sometime between the 27th and 30th, we are
going to shoot for a BETA!!!!!  This is a goal.  If people find a lot of
bugs in a8, then we release a9, not b1 obviously.

Does that look right to everybody?  If so, I would like to try to split
APR from Apache on the 20th.  That gives us a week to make sure we got the
split right.

Comments?  Thoughts?  If anybody has an opinion on how to split APR from
Apache, please reply to this and copy dev@apr.apache.org in as well.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131