httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: architecture-specific directories
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:23:07 GMT
On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> [...]

But the Unix dir is the common dir.  The problem is that we generate
dependancies on one platform for all platforms.  This means that if Unix
finds the file in the common dir, then the dependancy is on the common dir
on all platforms, even if in reality it belongs in beos for BeOS or os2
for OS/2.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131