httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_main.c
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 20:34:58 GMT

> Why are we going the full route with configure.in? Why isn't this just a
> constant in one of the headers that autoconf generates? (and non-autoconf
> systems like Windows just codes it differently)

I don't know of any such files.  The only file that it looks like autoconf
generates is ap_config_auto.h.  The problem is that I don't know how to
just add static things to this file.  This was part of Manoj's original
design, he wanted to make a very clean distinction between what autoconf
generates and what is manually edited.

If you know how to add a static #define to an autoconf generated file,
please feel free to make the change.

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131